Thursday, December 13, 2012

jaxon {8 months}


jaxon you turned 8 months on Sunday
originally written on 12/10/12


oh my goodness! I can't believe we'll be celebrating your FIRST birthday in just four short months. I've got to get on the ball and start planning your party. Eeeekkk!!

I can honestly say that you are the most happy baby I've ever seen. You always have a smile on your face or your giggling with your brother. The only time you will cry is if you are tired.

You are down to two naps a day which has been better. It's a little more easier to plan things now that I know when you will need to lay down. You take your first nap around 10am and your afternoon nap is around 3pm. You are such a good sleeper.

You eat 3 meals a day and still take 4-5 bottles also. You seem to like everything I've given you. I think your favorite is the guacamole and banana mix. You love trying new foods and so far you haven't spit anything out or made an ugly face when it comes to food.

You celebrated your very first Thanksgiving and of course loved all the food that comes with the holiday. We are so thankful you have been given to us!

You are sitting up much better. I still put a boppy pillow around you just to be safe.

We pulled out the walker the other day and I believe I can say you are in LOVE with it! You will go all over the place in it. You love following Bryson around. It's so funny to watch you!

I know I say this over and over and over, but you are completely smitten with your brother, which melts this momma's heart like nothing else! 

I fall more and more in love with you with each passing day. You have blessed my life in ways that I cannot even begin to describe. ~ I love you to the moon and back ~ Momma

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...