Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Pajama Party Link Up

Today I'm linking up with Meredith from the tichenor family blog for the social media Christmas pajama party. I thought this was such a cute idea and I love being able to look at all the other kids in their pj's! Now that I have two boys I'm obsessed with them matching all the time, especially in pajamas. ;)

After two years I'm still trying to learn how to work my camera, so my apologies for how dark and blurry the picture is. But I LOVE their expressions! My heart just explodes every time I look at them!!!

I bought these pj's from Gymboree. I tried to find a link to them but it looks like they are all sold out.

Come back next Friday and see what the W boys will be wearing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...