Wednesday, December 19, 2012

North Pole Breakfast 2012

We had our 2nd Annual North Pole Breakfast a few weekends ago. I had a lot of ideas for this year, but things just didn't go as planned and so I decided to let it go and just "go with it."



Pancakes wrote a letter again this year to the boys.

He brought Christmas oreo's, peppermint pretzels and cupcakes from the north pole
I couldn't pass these little place card holders up at Target.

Bryson loved his snowman name card holder. He's really into Frosty the Snowman this year.






















I think these two really enjoyed their North Pole Breakfast again this year. And though it didn't end up quite like I'd planned, I thought it turned out perfect for these two little rascals!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...