Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Card {2012}

Today I'm participating in Faith's Christmas card link up. This is probably my favorite Christmas card we've done since we've been married! Every time I look at it I still can't believe I'm the mother of two boys. I'm so very blessed!!!

It took me a while to decide on a card, but when I saw this one from Tiny Prints I fell in love with it. Joy has been the theme for our family over the last few months. I think that in this day and time as a Christian sometimes it's hard to find the "Joy" in things around us, but I'm determined not to allow Satan to rob me of that during this wonderful time of the year.

And I couldn't help but add a picture of these precious angels to the back of the card!
Thank you for stopping by to see our family Christmas Card. Be sure to check out more cards on  Faith's blog.

2 comments :

  1. Joy is an awesome theme for this season. We "only" wished people peace this year but I'm thinking next year it will be "love, hope, peace and joy" as I saw on one of the other cards in Faith's carousel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Your boys are just precious!

    Thanks for joining in the fun. I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...