Friday, August 3, 2012

Mark 11:24

We have been going through some things that have me on a roller coaster ride of emotions right now. I have several friends at work that I look up too. Their faith is so strong and they always know the right things to tell me at the exact time I need to hear it.

The other day I was confiding in on of these ladies and she told me if I spoke my need to Jesus and believed, that God would make a way as long as it's in His will!

Yesterday I came across a scriputre in Mark chapter 11 and it confirmed what my friend had said. So last night I told Clay that we would continue to speak what we needed and believe it and if it was meant to be the Lord would provide.

I am so thankful that the Lord gives us confirmation through scripture, friends, a song, etc. I know His ways are perfect and so is His timing. I am going to choose to believe and trust that God will provide for my family.


Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...