Tuesday, April 24, 2012

project 365: week sixteen

I'm really thankful that I've been able to keep up with the project 365. Right now I think this is the only way I'm going to be able to have some post because I'm just so tired and exhausted. A newborn and a broken ankle don't mix very well. Ha!
April 15: My in-laws came over after church and brought lunch. Bryson had such a good time with Aunt Erica.

April 16: I hope this is the only day that I miss. I had to go into the doctor's office because I was running a 102.9 temp and having flu like symptoms. Ended up with mastitis. Can I just say how awful it is!!!

April 17: Bryson wanted to help give Jaxon his bottle and wanted his milk at the same time. :)

April 18: Love this picture of my two boys! So precious!!!

April 19: Grandma Amy took B to the park and he brought me back some flowers. I just LOVE this boy!

April 20: Me and all my boys!

April 21: I catch myself taking pictures of the boys together all the time. I can't get enough of them!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...