Monday, April 2, 2012

37 weeks {baby #2} and List Update

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a watermelon 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 28 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity jeans and pants. I can wear some regular shirts still and a few maternity tops. I'm getting down to just a few things I can wear.
Gender: It's a BOY! Jaxon Clay
Movement: VERY active! Especially during the day and late at night.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good.
What I miss: Nothing really. Maybe just bending over! :)
Cravings: I've lost my appetite lately - but I'm still craving sweets. ha!
Symptoms: Feeling a lot more pressure since his head has been down the last few weeks. Having more and more contractions every day. And I'm starting to get terrible insomnia. 
Best Moment this week: I made it to FULL TERM! Such a praise!! Seven weeks ago we didn't know if we would make it this far. It's such a miracle!!! 

I thought I would do a list update. Since Jaxon could make his arrival any day I'm not sure I'm going to get everything on my list crossed off. And y'all know what...THAT'S OKAY! The important things right now for me are spending time with my family and enjoying these last few days as a family of three. These days will be the last that Bryson will be an only child and I don't want to consume myself with getting things done that can wait til' later.

1. Get Jaxon's nursery painted. Hopefully that will be done by this weekend!

2. Set up crib and purchase the rest of the furniture for the nursery (night stand and dresser/changing table)

3. Get the carpet cleaned in Jaxon's Nursery and our room

4. Order and purchase Jaxon's coming home outfit

5. Wash and put away all of Jaxon's clothes

6. Get the bouncy seat, swing, boppy pillow, etc down from the attic

7. Order "Thank you" gifts for the hospital

8. Get ideas for Bryson's Big Brother bag and take to the hospital

9. Set up pack-n-play in our room

10. Purchase any "baby items" we don't have; i.e. mattress, bath tub, bottles, etc

11. If possible do something fun with Bryson before Jaxon arrives (I blogged about it here)

12. Finalize plans for Bryson while we are at the hospital

13. Pack hospital bag for me, bag for Bryson, Jaxon and Clay

14. Jaxon's bedding - waiting for mom to finish the last few finishing touches

15. Register for the hospital

16. Get car seat in the car

17. Order contacts

18. If I can try and make up some freezer meals while on maternity leave. (don't know if I'm going to get to this one)

19. Organize the boys cabinet in the kitchen

20. Pick out and order Bryson's Easter outfit

21. Get paperwork completed for Bryson's MDO

22. Finish painting the changing table and nightstand

23. Order "Thank you" cards

24. Finish Bryson's 2nd year photo book (I know I'm soooo far behind)

25. Fix up Easter gifts for Bryson's class

26. Finish CEU's for work and continuing education courses.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...