Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Party @ MDO

Wednesday Bryson had his Easter party at school. He was so excited about it the night before. That's all we talked about during his bedtime that night. And I was happy that I didn't go into labor and miss it.Ha! I always hate that he might be the only child there without a parent. I'm one of those mother's that wants to be there for everything! Call me crazy, but I don't want to miss out on anything that is important (no matter how small) to him.

He loved carrying his Easter bucket :)

This was him telling me that he had eaten all his cupcake and all his chips and dip. Oh that child of mine!

And can you believe that little stinker wanted to open up another cupcake to eat. CRAZY little boy!! Is my child the only one that wants to eat awful stuff all the time?

He asked me if he could have some more chips and of course I gave in. That's probably the reason why he eats the way he does. Mommy fail!

I made the mistake of letting him keep a hold of his bucket on the way home and I can't describe to y'all what a mess he made once we got home. Won't make that mistake again. :)

I hate that I didn't get a picture of the two of us, but there will be more of those special moments to come.
Happy Friday y'all!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...