Thursday, April 12, 2012

jaxon's first well visit check-up

Clay and my dad took Jaxon to his first well visit today. I hate that I wasn't able to go, but it's just too much for me to get Jaxon and myself ready with only one working foot. Ha!

Here's the little guy getting checked out by Dr. F. Making sure those hips are okay :)

Clay said as soon as they got into the office Jaxon started screaming and of course I forgot to pre-fill out the paper work before they got there, so I'm sure Clay was thankful that my dad was there to help out while he filled out the mounds and mounds of paper work.

At 3 days old his weight is 6 pounds and 3 ounces. His bilirubin levels looked great which is a blessing. We had a little trouble with Bryson's and so I was glad to hear that Jaxons' were good. Dr. F said he looks great and we go back in two weeks for his next check up. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...