Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Pumpkins



This Halloween has been completely different from last year. Bryson has been paying more attention to the decorations, especially the pumpkins. It all started with a little light up pumpkin Clay's grandmother, Gigi got him (I'll post a picture of it tomorrow). And since then he's been obsessed with pumpkins. But he likes calling them "Halloween Pumpkins!" It's one of the cutest and sweetest things ever!!

The picture of all those pumpkins are the ones he's collected in the last few weeks. I thought it would be fun to write down where each one of them came from, so years from now I can look back and remember them. The white one came from my mom. She even made the cute little spider that's sitting on the top. The bigger one in the back is the one Bryson picked out from the pumpkin patch we visited this year. The five little bitty pumpkins I bought him this past week. When I got up yesterday he had lined them all up like a decoration on his table. So precious :) The small pumpkin came from school. And the last two pumpkins came from Nana and PawPaw. They bought him the felt stickers so he could decorate them. Didn't he do such a good job?

I can't wait to see what Thanksgiving and Christmas are like! Every year just gets better and better!!

1 comment :

  1. I don't think the school sent that one home. I got it for him when I picked him up from school last week and just put it in his bag!! Lol

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...