Friday, October 21, 2011

Family Fun Friday

Today we had Bryson's 2 year photo shoot with Alisha at Heardmont Park. I was excited to finally cross this off my list. Since his first year pictures were done in the summer I thought for this year I would wait and have them done in the fall. This also gave me the opportunity to get a few family shots in for our Christmas Card.
I hope to get the proofs in the next two weeks. I didn't have high expectations this year for his pictures since 2 years is a really hard age to photo. But I think she got some really great shots and I can't wait to see how they turned out!

After our session we had lunch at a local rib place.

I had never been to Shane's before but Clay promised it would be a let down. Y'all can I just say their sauce is A-MA-ZING! They have several different kinds to choose from and my favorite was the mustard based sauce. Yummy, yummy! Bryson even liked it:)

After lunch we drove around trying to kill time before Clay had basketball practice. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but Clay got a job over the summer to coach one of the middle school's 7th and 8th grade basketball teams. We prayed alot over the summer about this job and the opportunity. The school is 50 minutes away from our house and Clay is in his last 2 semesters before graduating. But everything fell into place and we believed that this is where the Lord wants Clay to be right now. We are hoping this will turn into more once Clay finishes school. So there are alot of changes happening in our family in the next year :)

Clay was sweet enough to let Bryson and I sit in on his practice. We got there a few minutes early so Clay could set things up. Bryson was in awe of the BIG gym and the BIG basketball goal. Clay let Bryson play with one of the basketballs and run around the gym.

Sorry my pictures are not very good. They were all taken from my iPhone.


Bryson has a basketball and a goal at home. This one of course is much bigger!


He wanted so bad to try and ring the goal.


This picture is really blurry, but Clay lifted Bryson up so he could try and ring the goal. They were so sweet together. I love watching them!


Bryson was so excited telling me about everything he was doing. I told Clay that I think Bryson is really going to enjoy basketball. Especially if Clay continues to coach.

Today was such a good "family day" for us! We were all worn out by the time we got home, but I hope to have more days like these in the future!

1 comment :

  1. I bet he had a great time out on the court! He looks good out there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...