Monday, October 17, 2011

13 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a medium shrimp
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't weighed this week. I'm a little scared too. Ha!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Just maternity jeans right now.
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Movement: Pretty sure I felt a few flutters this week.
Sleep: Not so much - hoping to get caught up on my week off.
What I miss: Nothing yet
Cravings: Mexican food and anything tangy
Symptoms: I'm still sick just about every day. Mainly nauseated. And nothing ever sounds really good to eat.
Best Moment this week: Getting to feel those flutters again and getting out of the first trimester!

I don't have a picture from Bryson's pregnancy to compare to this week. I remember with him I was feeling awful that day and was not in the mood to have my picture taken. It kinda' makes me sad that I didn't bite the bullet and take one anyway!


We have a pretty busy week this week. Of course I have all the regular stuff that I do on my week off from work, but I'm also hoping to take Bryson to the pumpkin patch one day this week and then we have family pictures on Friday. And y'all know what that means...trying to find something for everybody to wear. Ugh! It makes me nervous just thinking about it.

Hope y'all are having a great Monday! 

1 comment :

  1. Wow!! Congratulations! This is so exciting :) You and Michelle are pregnant at the same time... too cool! I know Bryson is going to be super excited to be a big brother!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...