Friday, March 18, 2011

Flashback Friday

I was looking through some of Bryson's pictures (I'm in the process of finishing his baby book) and I came across this one. It was taken at my mother's house a year ago today.

Doesn't he look like the old man, Carl from the movie Up? Ha!

I can't believe he was ever this small. Well...he isn't that small. Lol!! But just looking at this picture it's so hard for me to remember those days. They go by so fast. I'm so thankful that I take as many pictures as I do so I can always have these to look back on.

Happy Friday!!!

2 comments :

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! He totally looks like that old man from Up. With the square chin, the serious eyes and the pouty look. Oh gosh, LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie! Jarrett's new fav movie is Despicable Me. Have you seen that one? It is so cute! Right now its the one getting played OVER & OVER & OVER...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...