Monday, March 21, 2011

20 Months

Bryson - you are 20 months old today.
I can't hardly believe that you are almost two! You are growing up so so fast!!



You wear a size 2T and can still wear some 18 months
You are in a size 6 shoe
You weigh about 28lbs


You are VERY headstrong and strong willed. You and I are constantly battling each other. I pray that God will use this to your benefit. I worry alot about how you are with other kids and if you mind other adults. But just the other day one of your teachers at MDO told me you are one of the sweetest kids they have. She told me you play so well with all the other children and never give them a problem. I teared up after she told me because I felt like this was a answer from God letting me know I'm doing a good job as your mom.

You are so funny. Your laugh is contagious! I can't begin to tell you how often you make your daddy and I laugh giggle. I wish I could capture every one of those moments on camera and show them back to you one day.

You talk more and more everyday and always have alot to say!

One of your favorite things right now is counting. You have learned to count 1-7. We can hold out our hands and you will point to each finger and start counting. You miss the number 4 sometimes and in place of it you will say BOB! Ha! (For those of you that don't know - Bryson is obsessed with VeggieTales).

You have started looking at yourself in the mirror and saying "meeee"! You used to say "baby."

You've become a very picky eater. Breakfast is something I can always get you to eat. But lunch and dinner are always up in the air. Ha!

You are in your 3rd month of MDO and I think it's the best thing that's happened! You don't cry anymore when they come to get you out of the car. I can tell how much you are growing socially and the break from each other has been great for both of us!

You are extremely busy! You are always going and going - I can hardly keep up with you. You never sit still long enough to play with your toys. And you are always following me and your daddy around to see what we are doing.

You are enjoying getting to be outside. Every morning after breakfast you will point to the door and say "outside mama." I am so very thankful that spring is here!

You LOVE music. I love singing to you at night before bed - I'm not the best singer. Ha! We usually sing "Jesus loves me," "You are my sunshine," "Amazing Grace," "This little light of mine," and "Jesus loves the little children." You enjoy listening to music in the car. When you hear a song on the radio or TV you sway back and forth and clap your hands.

I'm trying so hard to enjoy this time. This stage of your little life keeps me on my toes and can be difficult at times, but I know one day I will want so badly to go back to these days. I love you and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you!!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...