Sunday, December 19, 2010

You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Cry...

Friday afternoon Clay and I took Bryson to one of the local malls to get a picture made with Santa. I really had no idea how he would do this year. From the consensus I got from all my friends, I figured he would cry and have a complete meltdown. So I prepared myself for the worst. But he did GREAT! He would NOT smile, but he also didn't cry. I think Santa won him over when he gave him a candy cane.

This is his official picture! I can't believe how BIG he has gotten from last year. I was disappointed in myself for not finding him some cute red pants to wear with his shirt. We have had so much going on these last few weeks I just wasn't prepared. He still looks cute anyway :)

On another note...
I know alot of you probably read or have read Amy's blog. She is a sweet friend who has been struggling with infertility for years and over the weekend they discovered a growth on her husband's brain. They are not certain of all the details and will be running more tests soon. I know they would covet you prayers during this time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...