Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Seventeen Months


Bryson you are 17 months old today!!!

I can't believe how fast you are growing and changing everyday. You are constantly on the move and a VERY BUSY little boy.

You weigh about 27 pounds. You wear mostly size 18-24 months/2T clothes. You are in a size 4 diaper and size 5 1/2 (wide) shoes.

You are a great sleeper and have been since we brought you home from the hospital. You go to bed between 7:30 or 8:30 and will sleep til 8 or 9.

You are down to 1 nap a day. They can last from 45 minutes to 2 hours. It has been hard trying to wean you from that second nap time, but you are doing great.

You have become VERY independent! You love to brush you teeth. And the other day I caught you trying to put on your shoes :)

It seems like overnight you have become quiet the stubborn little boy. You have been throwing alot of fits lately when you do not get your way. You will bust out in this blood curling scream and just stand there and cry. Sometimes you will get so mad that you will hold your breath and turn blue. Scares me to death. Your grandmother tells me all the time how much you reminder her of me when you get upset.

You have had 4 haircuts since you've been born. I swear we can go and get your haircut and by the time we make it back to the house your hair has grown 2 more inches. Ha!

You are obsessed with VeggieTales. The last few weeks the first thing you say when you wake up is "watch Bob" or "want Bob." It's so precious to hear you say, but I will admit I miss you saying "Hi Momma" when I get you up in the mornings.

You wear me out ALOT these days, but I catch myself staring at you when you're asleep. You are so innocent and precious. And I wouldn't trade these times for anything. I love you SO much!!

1 comment :

  1. I know you said he doesn't like to pose for the camera like he used too, but his photos are still looking great. He is just growing too fast. Looking forward to seeing all of y'all again soon.
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...