Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Favorite Show

Tonight during dinner Clay and I watched Monday nights episode of The Sing Off. Y'all it's my new favorite show! I LOVE IT!!! I love any type of musical show to be honest. I really hate that I never got into Glee. I've watched a few episodes here and there...I actually put it on my Netflix and one day when I'm not chasing around a toddler all day will get around to watching it. ha!
Bryson was sitting in his highchair eating dinner too and watching it with us. I think I might have mentioned this before, but whenever there is music playing on the TV, Bryson will stop and stand in front of it and just stare and sway back and forth. It's so cute :)

After each performance Bryson would clap for the group...it was so sweet!

This is him swaying back and forth. ha!


I really liked all of the groups but my favorite had to be the group Committed. These guys are from Huntsville, AL and they rocked it! So glad there's are a group representing our state. I thought it was really cool. I posted their video below if you didn't get a chance to watch it. I think y'all will like them just as much as I did!




This was Bryson imitating one of the groups. I posted their video too so y'all could see how funny this picture is.
This group was pretty good too. They are from Oregon and I think their called On the Rocks



The show comes on again tomorrow night and the groups are singing Top Hits and I can't wait to hear them :) Two groups went home Monday night and two more groups will be let go tomorrow night.

1 comment :

  1. I wanted to watch this and forgot so tonight i'm in!!! Bryson is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...