Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas the Night Before Christmas

It's Christmas Eve night and we just wrapped up my mom's family dinner. The food was wonderful. I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow! I hate that I have to spend this time of year at work, but in 2 more years I'll be off for 7 years in a row...the benefits of working 7on 7off!

Kadyn was giving Bryson a hug. Don't think Bryson knew what to think...he is usually the one giving out the hugs.

Bryson with his PawPaw and Grandmother

My brother and SIL. Oh how I can't wait til they become parents. That child will be spoiled by this Aunt:)

My mom gave Bryson a gift to open (it was actually for our family, Elf on a Shelf)...he was being so careful trying to open it. So sweet!!

Me with my grandparents. So thankful to spend another Christmas with them.

I have no clue what Bryson thought was so funny, but I just had to put this one in!

Brother and Sister

Our entire family
My Uncle takes our picture every year. A family tradition we started years ago. Always fun to see how our family grows each year.

After we got home I had to hurry and get ready for work, so Clay was sweet enough to wrap up some presents for Christmas morning.

Santa came to our house a few minutes early tonight. Can't wait to see how Bryson will react in the morning. I hope I can get home before he wakes up.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...