Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Little Under the Weather...


Well...the stomach bug has hit the W house. Ugh! Clay got sick last Friday night after the Iron Bowl game and he got so bad that we ended up having to take him to the emergency room. After some IV fluids and a dose of Zofran and he was starting to feel much better. I thought I was out of the clear until yesterday morning around 5am....

I've either been on the couch or in the bed for the last two days. Drinking Sprite and eating Saltine crackers are getting a little old. Ha!! But, I'm feeling a little better today, but not 100%. Thankfully, Bryson hasn't gotten sick! My family has been great to take care of him while mommy and daddy have been feeling under the weather. I don't know what I would do without all of them...LITERALLY!!!

Hope your December is starting out better than ours. I hope to be alot better by tomorrow. Clay and I have a date night planned and I've been looking forward to it all week.

3 comments :

  1. I hope you all feel better soon, that is so miserable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yikes! Feel better soon!!!!!!!! I hope Bryson doesn't get sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGh we had that and it was MISERABLE!!!!!!!! Hope you are feeling better soon!! Praying Bryson stays healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...