Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for my husband!

Marrying Clay was one of the best decisions I have ever made :) He is the BEST husband this girl could ask for! God has truly blessed me with a wonderful man who loves me and is the greatest father in the world to Bryson.

I'm not going to lie...our 4 years of marriage has had its up's and its down, but we have managed to work through it all. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done for me and our family.

I love you Clay!!!

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13 4-8

1 comment :

  1. I love that collage of pictures! You two look like an amazing and happy couple. :) 1 Corinthians was the Bible verse we had read at our wedding. That is the best verse and whenever I get angry, I just have to repeat it in my head and I immediately calm down. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...