Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

The month of November reminds me so much of thankfulness. At this time in my life I have so much to be thankful for! So during this month I thought I would blog every Thursday about what I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for our families!

Even though Clay and I both come from divorced homes we have alot of family who love us. We would not be who we are today if it weren't for ALL of them!

My dad's family all moved to Texas a few years ago. We don't get to see each other as much as we would like, but when we do get together we create so many special memories! I love them all so much!

When Clay and I married I was so excited because he had 2 sisters! I didn't have a sister growing up and they have been such a blessing to my life over these last 4 years. This side of our family is growing so much and when we are all together we have some of the best times!

I don't know what I would do without these two people. Clay's grandparents have helped us out in so many ways. I can't thank them enough for what they have done for us. I consider them as my 4th set of grandparents.

These are 4 people that I don't know what I would do without! Words can't describe how much I love them. They have all made me into the woman that I have become. I love them with all my heart!

Since the day Clay and I started dating, my mother in law has welcomed me like her own daughter. She has always made me feel so special!

What can I say about my baby brother...growing up we fought and argued like most siblings do, but we've always had each others backs. When he married Michele, I could not have been more thrilled. She is the sister I never had! Their love for one another has taught me so much! God is blessing them in many ways!

The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

What are you thankful for today?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...