Monday, November 22, 2010

16 Months

Bryson...you are sixteen months old! (yesterday)

I can't believe you are 16 months! Were in the world has the time gone? You are the most precious little boy and I am head over heels in LOVE with you :)

You weigh a little over 26 pounds
You are in size 4 diapers and 18-24 month clothes
You are growing up so quick!

You are SO ACTIVE! You are constantly on the go all the time. You love going from one end of the house to the other dragging out toys, rummaging through the kitchen cabinets, and getting into the bathroom drawers. Which means you keep me moving all the time!

You LOVE to read. You bring books to me and daddy all the time holding up them up and saying "wanna read?" It's precious!

You love to eat cinnamon toast waffles, apples, and yogurt for breakfast. I have let you eat Chick-fil-A several times and to my surprise you don't like it very much. Your favorite meal is probably potatoes, carrots and roast which is a good thing and I even let you try out feeding yourself with a spoon this week.

You are cutting a lot of teeth. I think we counted at least 11 and they are all coming in at the same time. It's made for a few long nights over the last couple of weeks.

You LOVE the bath and never want to get out. Your favorite thing is pouring water out of the tub.

You are so funny to be around! You can say some of the cutest things and I love that you can make me laugh ALL the time!

YOU ARE GROWING UP SOOOO FAST!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...