Friday, November 12, 2010

Hope Now

I've been struggling alot this week with different things and it never fails that the Lord will reveal a song or a scripture that reminds me that He is always looking out for me and He is always there.

I HEART this song by Addison Road! It's one of my all time favorite christian songs. It just reminds me to keeping "hoping" and that God is the source of my "HOPE!" HE WILL BRING ME THROUGH!!!



And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. John 16:33

1 comment :

  1. Hope is the most beautiful gift that God has given us all. Thank you for this post. I strive to live a life filled with hope, but sometimes it's hard. A song like that always comes at just the right time, huh? xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...