Friday, November 5, 2010

Fun Friday

Today has been so much fun! My mom and I decided to skip Christmas Village this year and just hang out and do a little shopping at old time pottery. For the last few weeks I've decided to completely redue my Christmas tree. Since Bryson is older and walking around and into EVERYTHING I thought this would be the perfect time to downsize my tree and totally revamp my Christmas decor!

Every year at our hospital there are companies and individuals that decorate/donate Christmas trees to be put up in the hospital lobby. There are probably around 15-20 trees decorated each year. They are some of the most beautiful trees I have every seen. A couple of years ago I found a tree that I fell in love with...




Isn't this top hat adorable?

I was able to find several things today to go on my tree. I have always loved the red and green Christmas tree look. I don't know how close my tree will come to looking like this one, but at least it gives me some direction and inspiration.

It just so happened that my brother and sister-in-law both had taken the day off so we stopped by there house and spent some time with them. They are in the process of repainting their master bedroom and it's going to look amazing. I can't wait to see it when it's all finished!

Aunt Michele was trying to teach Bryson how to play the piano. Besides all the sports that Clay is hoping Bryson will love, I do hope he'll be interested in playing the piano. That is something I wished I would have learned when I was younger.

Uncle Tommy outside with my nephew Cooper. Bryson of course was infatuated with the dogs. I didn't get a picture of her, but I also have a niece, Aspen, she's an Alaskan Husky and she is gorgeous! I love her to death!!!


Tonight I had a get together with some of the girls from our SS class! Ashley was sweet enough to have us over to her house for a Little Impressions Party. I can't go into to much detail because I purchased a few Christmas gifts and I would hate for family to find out...

but I just had to share this picture with y'all...

Bryson playing in the pool of balls! HA!!! Is this not the best idea? I think I will definitely be doing this for Bryson's 2nd birthday!

Hope y'all had a wonderful Friday!!!

1 comment :

  1. I do appreciate you making the note that we had been painting since Aunt Michele had NO make-up on and was definitely only dressed to paint :) So glad you guys stopped by and we are looking forward to seeing yall on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...