Friday, October 8, 2010

A Great Day for a Walk in the Park

The past few days here have been wonderful! The highs during the day have been in the 70-80's and the lows at night have been 30-50's. It's the perfect fall weather!!

This morning Clay had a school observation scheduled and I thought it would be fun for Bryson and I to tag along. For those of you that don't know...Clay is in the process of going back to school, majoring in Physical Education. He's on the downhill stretch and has alot of observations this semester. I am SO proud of him and all he has accomplished so far! I will admit it's been tough financially, physically, and emotionally, but the Lord has been with us every step of the way and has continued to show us how real He is! He's blessed us so much during this time and our marriage is alot stronger for going through this!

Where Clay was observing today, not far from the school there is a beautiful park. I've been wanting to take Bryson and I thought today would be the perfect opportunity since it is about 45 minutes away from our house. There aren't many parks and trails where we live, so I jumped at the opportunity to get B out today!

I didn't get any great pictures today like I was hoping. After 5 months I'm still trying to figure out my camera and learn all it's little gadgets and settings.


There was a real pretty lake that the trail circled around. And I didn't realize how many people would be out today. I saw a couple of grounds crew who told me that they were getting ready for a big track meet tomorrow morning.

This was B half way through the ride. He was out of it. The last half of the trail was in a wooded area. For awhile I thought I was going to get lost. Like I said, I'd never been here before and I was just following the gravel road. HA!

I had a great time getting out and just enjoying the beautiful day :) Happy Friday! Hope y'all have a blessed weekend!!!


2 comments :

  1. I am SO happy that Clay is almost done with school. When Dave was in school it was SOOO hard...for both of us!

    Looks like a fun walk =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...