Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Not to much going on this weekend at our house. We hung out in our pajama's all day Saturday and watched ALOT of football. I couldn't believe the endings to the SEC games...South Carolina beating Alabama, the LSU/FL game was crazy, and my Auburn Tigers, well they've got to stop letting teams come back in the second half. They are going to give me a heart attack! HA!! But if was a GREAT day for college football :)

Today Bryson and I stayed at home from church. At some point yesterday I pulled something in my neck/shoulder (probably from picking up B a million times a day) and Bryson has started coughing and having a runny nose. So Clay went ahead to Sunday School because when I woke up first thing this morning I looked over at Clay and said "I think I might have signed up to bring breakfast today, but I can't remember" YIKES!!! I have got to get better at writing things down.

We are BIG Atlanta Braves fans! I've been a fan for as long as I can remember. My dad and grandparents lived in Atlanta for most of my life, so I've grown up loving the Braves. My brother and I even got the chance to meet John Smoltz and several other players years and years ago. So y'all know we are excited about the Braves being in the playoffs! Last night Eric Hinske hit a 2 run homerun to give the Braves the lead over the Giants and we were going banana's...

Even Bryson was getting excited!!!

But the excited was short lived when the Giants came back to win the game in the 9th inning. Clay was sooo disappointed. The Giants are leading the series 2-1. The Braves have one more home game and if they win it's back to San Francisco for the last game. I hope they can pull out these next two wins!!!


Next week Auburn plays Arkansas. I think it's going to be a great game!! And guess what??? Clay and I are going!!! YAY! Haven't been to a game since 2003, so y'all know I'm UBER excited!!!

2 comments :

  1. Hey: It was great talking to you this evening and I'm looking forward to seeing you, Clay and Bryson - hope he'll still remember me :) Love the photo - he looks great and happy as always:) Y'all have lot's of fun at the game on Saturday - I know you will. Hope you have a very good week at work and I'll catch you soon. Tell Clay Hi and give my Grandson an hug and a kiss for me.
    Love You All, Dad a.k.a. GrandPa

    ReplyDelete
  2. War Eagle! I agree that Auburn has to stop letting teams come back in the 2nd half. It is like they wait until the last few min. of the game and decide they want to win and barely pull it off. Have fun at the game this weekend. My husband and his buddy are going.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...