Tuesday, October 19, 2010

7 Years Is Just Too Long...

This past Saturday Clay and I got to spend the entire day together (just the two of us)! It was like a "day date!" Haha! It was something Clay and I really needed! I think it's really important for couples to get the chance to spend time together. I hope to try and have "dates" once a month!

The weather was nice, but a little too warm for October. We were going down to Auburn for the Auburn vs Arkansas game. I haven't been to Auburn or an Auburn game in over 7 years. The campus has changed sooo much! I could hardly recognize it.


The one thing that has stayed the same. Jordan-Hare Stadium!

This was our view of Tiger Walk. Cam Newton is in there somewhere walking into the stadium! The crowd went crazy when he and Coach Chizik came through. Maybe next time we will be able to get a little closer.

Nova, War Eagle VII. You can barely see him right below the flag pole.

The AU student section! This is the place to be on gamedays. All the orange and blue shakers, standing up for the entire game, and singing the Auburn fight song. Oh, how I miss those days! My heart will always be here and I hope that Bryson will get the chance to experience this beautiful place!

Me and my man!!

CBS was televising the game and I got a chance to see Tracy Wolfson for 33 rows up. Ha! And can I just tell y'all that she is waaayyy skinny in person!

Had to take a pic of the Goodyear Blimp :)

This was the touchdown by Cam Newton, where he leaped over the entire offensive line. And for all my AU readers, this boy is BIGGER and faster in person. He was really fun to watch!

During the 3rd quarter I thought we might be riding silent all the way home, but our boys pulled out a BIG win! The game was amazing and Saturday is going to be an even BIGGER game!

Arkansas has an incredible team! We sat around some of there fans and they are very nice and were really good sports. This was by far mine and Clay's favorite game we ever attended. This was the perfect date!!! Good luck to ALL the SEC teams this week!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...