Friday, June 25, 2010

What's a momma gotta do to get a good picture?

I've spent the last few days trying to get some good pictures of Bryson for his birthday card. Ya'll he's a mess!!!! I think he knew that these pictures were of some importance because he was irritable and not very cooperative about 80% of the time. Ya'll I could even get a good smile out of him, which is very unusual since he's always got a smile on his face.











I was able to get a few good shots. I really hope the card turns out good. I'll post the finished product when it's completed. I can't believe his party is less than 4 weeks away. This past year has gone by soooo incredibly fast. My baby is about to be ONE!!! Where did the time go???

3 comments :

  1. I'm sure whatever shot you choose will be adorable, especially with your subject! What a cutie-pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It always seems that way but keep shooting and I know you'll end up with one that you will be happy with. He smiles so much that sooner or later you'll catch him in that "perfect pose". Hope you're liking the new camera! Oh! The shots you posted are mighty cute. That last one looks like he's teasing you :)
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally laughed out loud on the last picture...so cute! Can't wait to see how his invitation turns out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...