Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy first Father's Day to my baby's daddy - Clay! I love you so much and am so proud of the father you've become. Bryson is so lucky to have you as his daddy! I couldn't ask for a better example for our son. You have waited for this day for a long time and I'm so happy to celebrate it with you. You have been nothing short of amazing and we are very blessed!!!

I let Bryson make a card for his daddy for his first father's day. We had so much fun making it. I know there's not too much to it, but Bryson had a blast!!


I held Bryson's hand and we wrote out the Love, Bryson. It turned out so cute. His daddy was thrilled when we got his card.


Happy Father's Day to my dad, step-dad, and father-in-law. I love you all very much and am blessed to have each of you in my life!!! I couldn't ask for 3 better men :)


Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there today and for the father's to be!!!

1 comment :

  1. Clay told me about the card! I know this is one he'll keep always! That was a great idea you had and I know he really appreciated it!
    Thank You for the Happy Father's Day wishes! I am so proud of you and I Thank God constantly for blessing me with such a precious child as you are to me. I Love You Punky!! See you soon. Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...