Monday, June 14, 2010

First Time in the Pool

I guess I can say summer has officially started at the W House. After weeks of 80 and 90 degree weather we were finally able to take Bryson to the pool today. I was a little nervous that he might not like it, but ya'll I think I have a little swimmer on my hands!


Me and Bryson


He loved playing in his float. The canopy that went over it was a joke. It would never stay up.


Daddy and Bryson having fun


Our future swimmer for the Auburn Swim Team


Isn't he the cutest thing?


Wiped Out


We were so glad Bryson enjoyed the pool. Between my parents and Clay's parents both having pools I think this little one is going to be waterlogged all summer. ha!!

2 comments :

  1. Hi Punky:
    I saw these first on Facebook and they are just adorable. There is one titled "wiped out" that goes so well with the "future swimmer" comment. He looks like he had just finished swimming 50 laps :) I'm really happy that y'all were able to get him out to your Mom's pool and that he seemed to be a natural water bug! Thanks for sharing!
    Love to All,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw how fun! Summer is the best for that reason alone:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...