Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Booked Our Vacation


It's official...I've finally booked our first family vacation!! We are so excited! We have been saving up for this trip since Bryson was born. Clay and I haven't been on a vacation together since our honeymoon. I think four years is long enough. This will be Bryson's first trip to the beach. I hope he will enjoy it as much as his daddy and I do.

Even with the oil spill going on in the Gulf, I still decided Gulf Shores is the best place. There is nothing like Alabama beaches :) If Bryson isn't that wild about the sand, the place we are staying at has two really nice pools. Not to mention going to the beach just to eat is a vacation in its self.

I've got a really busy rest of the week. Trying to finish the last details of Bryson's party. I'm very excited and sad at the same time. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. He's turning into a little boy right before our eyes. I find myself just staring at him at night while he's asleep or when I'm rocking him. Before I know it he'll be 25, coming home and telling me he's getting married. HA!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. The 4th of July is coming up on Sunday. It's one of my favorite holidays. I've got several outfits for Bryson to wear. So we'll be showcasing them in the next few days.

1 comment :

  1. Yeah!! We are so ready for our beach vacation to Destin...so I know how you feel.

    Can't wait to hear (see) all the details with Bryson's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...