Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why I Love This Time Of Year

it's that time of year. we are just days away from the start of the fall season. YEAH!! the leaves are beginning to change. the weather is starting to cool down. college football is in full swing. and i'm all revved up for the 2009 television fall line up.

right now i'm in the middle of one of mine and clay's favorite shows...

and i am very excited to see dan back. he was my favorite contestant last season. i think this is going to be one of the best seasons. all of the contestants have such amazing stories. i can already tell that i will be crying ALOT this season.

i was so thrilled to find out during the summer that so you think you can dance would be on again this fall. the first show premiered last week and i can already tell this is going to be another awesome season. clay literally hates this show. i've never really understood why he hates it so much. he's never around the television while i'm watching it. but i think it's just amazing at what these guys and girls can do. it makes me wish that i would have taken some sort of dance lessons when i was a little girl.

okay i know this show is a little high schoolish, but i've been hooked since season 1. reminds me somewhat of saved by the bell. i almost missed the season premier last night. that goodness i stumbled upon it only 1 hour before it started!! it was a great first show and it always leaves me wanting more.




CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS SEASON PREMIER!!!




the office, grey's anatomy, desperate housewives, and private practice are just a few of shows i'll be watching this season.

i'm sure i've left out a show or two. i'm in television show overload. i really don't think i can take on any other shows. but i'm sure something will reel me in. :)

3 comments :

  1. I'm with you on all of these except for One Tree Hill. I've never watched it. But I will have to add: Fringe, Gossip Girl, 90210, CSI: Miami, and the new ones i will be checking out include: Melrose Place, NCIS: LA (Chris O'Donnell-YUM!), & Community. Kent thinks that we will watch Flashforward since it is a little on the sci fi side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a tv junkie. I balled last night during biggest loser. I am excited about many of the other shows you listed too! My DVR will be full:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on this totally!! I am almost feeling overwhelmed with all these good shows. I'm thinking when will I ever get time to watch these all! I think we will have a lazy fall/winter! That sounds terrible. I told my hubby at least producers know how to keep there audiences!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...