Sunday, September 6, 2009

Weekend

momma and daddy i'm all pooped out!!

what a busy weekend we had. my aunts came over from Texas and spent the weekend with us. this was their very first time meeting Bryson. it was great having them over. they even made clay and i breakfast this morning before they left and it was fabulous:) pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs. YUMMO!!! i'm hoping to get out there in the next few months for my grandmother's birthday and so that my grandparents can meet the little man. Texas is a LONG trip with a 3 month old, but i believe we can handle it.

this was also opening weekend for college football. can we say WAAAARRRR EAGLE!!! and a big shout out to all the other SEC teams that also won. this was Bryson's first Auburn game experience at his PawPaw and Nana's.

Nana did an awesome job decorating the table. And the food was so delicious!! Dips and hot wings galore.

here is the 3 generations of W men. can't you tell they are all HUGE tiger fans? i have my PawPaw wrapped around my finger.

this is me with my aunt erica and her sweet boyfriend seth.
erica bought seth his first auburn t-shirt. seth is from the Vol State (not a big Tennessee fan. I hear he pulls for the Titans). but when you are at my in-laws house it's a rule that you HAVE to have on some type of Auburn attire.

tonight was bath night. Bryson loves his bath. he has come along way since our first week home when we were having to do sponge baths. i cannot wait until he is able to splash around and play with all his toys.
today our friends Shawn and Katie stopped by on their way home. they haven't seen him since our first week home. Bryson has gotten so big since his first week home. his uncle shawn put him right to sleep and his aunt katie was so sweet to sing to him. she has an amazing voice. they actually sang at our wedding and all i can say is what a blessing. that had to be one of the best memories of our wedding for me.

hope ya'll had a great weekend. we're hoping to get Bryson out to church within the next few Sunday's. i'm MISSING me some church and worship. i can't wait to get back. and i think i'm going to venture out with Bryson this week. i have plans to visit my grandparents and take a few walks around the neighborhood if it will ever stop raining. i'm going stir crazy being at the house for the last 7 weeks.

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE the pic of the three generations...and that smile on Bryson's face is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend. I love Bryson's face in the 3 generations pic:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...