Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Busy Weekend

first of all... i just realized that my last post was my 100th. whoop-whoop :-) it's funny to look back and see what i rambled about when i first started my blog. i did alot of blogging about my coupon savings and now it's all about my little boy. it's amazing how things can change in a year. i have so many blessings to be thankful for and praise God everyday for my little miracle in the other room!!


i can't believe that i haven't posted one picture of all three of us. to be honest the last 7 weeks i really haven't looked appropriate enough for my picture to be taken. i would hate to scare ya'll. LOL!!


my dad came into town from the big state of Texas this weekend. it's been almost 2 months since he had seen Bryson. he just went on and on about how big he had gotten. and i have to agree. our little boy is getting so big so FAST!! i hate that my step-mom wasn't able to come. i heard she had some house work to do (bummer). we missed you Amy. Bryson hopes you can visit next time :)


my dad and i are BIG mexican food lovers. we have a great little mexican restaurant near our house and when dad comes to visit it's a must that we eat there at least once.

this was Bryson at the restaurant. it was SO loud in there. Bryson likes noise, but i don't think he likes it that loud :) clay and i have taken Bryson to this restaurant before, but there weren't as many people. actually i think we were the only ones in the place and Bryson slept the entire time. but i don't think it helped matters that we were sitting next to the kitchen this time.



congrats to the Auburn Tigers for another awesome win Saturday. here we are in our gameday attire. i actually bought that shirt i have on the night before. i have no idea what happened to all my auburn shirts. knowing me i probably gave them to the goodwill because i was trying to make room for other stuff :)


this is Bryson with his uncle tommy and aunt michele (my brother and sis-in-law). if you can't tell they are BIG Bama fans. i'm actually the only one in my family that is an Auburn fan. and everyone knows Bryson is NEVER aloud in ANY alabama outfits. just a friendly reminder to grandmaw!! and i'm going to have to keep and eye on aunt michele. i heard her teaching Bryson how to say roll tide. those are considered dirty words in the W house. we had a great time watching the games and grilling out. we need to do it more often.


i'll leave ya'll with this picture. i think i told ya'll in a previous post that Bryson likes to bust out of his miracle blanket. well this is a pic from tonight. clay about killed me when i went into the bedroom and snapped this pic. we had just spent the last hour trying to get Bryson to sleep.

4 comments :

  1. You look so beautiful!! I would never have guessed you just had a baby!! Tell your hubby "way to go" for putting Bryson to bed!! It sounds like he's a big help to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have proof on my camera that bryson smiled when i told him to saw "roll tide" :)

    the fam pic is so pretty of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. say** (i should really start proofreading)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...