Saturday, February 7, 2009

Some of My New Favorite Things

all my life growing up i HATED WHOLE milk! i LOVED 2% milk, drank it all the time, even drank it with pizza ( i know you are now grossed out) but my mom and dad always made sure my brother and i had milk to drink. i can remember when we would go and visit my dad for the weekend, he would always buy a carton of 2% milk that was just for me. well let me just tell you that since becoming pregnant i CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF SOME WHOLE MILK!!! i can't believe what i have missed out on all these years.

i have always been a popsicle fan! and these little treats have been my go to snack when i have not felt like eating or when i get up in the middle of the day during my work week. plus they are FAT FREE!

last weekend my mom and i went to have my brides-maid dress altered and while we were near the Galleria she was so sweet to take me to Motherhood Maternity and buy me a pair of jeans. i have to say that these jeans are super comfortable. and my husband even complimented that they looked cute on me:) i wonder if it would be okay for me to wear these year round (LOL).

2 comments :

  1. Do you live in Houston??? I just saw in this post that you went the Galleria and that is the big mall in Houston...just curious...that's where I am from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I like pizza with milk too..dont get me wrong sometimes it's cherry coke and pizza but milk and pizza is not gross! oh and i love the strawberry popsicle fan! i've not had that brand tho! i'm excited for u and your new jeans! too cute! :)..i'm the opposite on the milk...grew up on whole and hated anything less but now i'll drink anything from 1% to whole! (still havent gotten to the skim)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...