Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Fruity Baby

15 weeks
our baby is the size of an orange!!

still no weight gain:( but i'm sure that will pick up in the weeks to come. by the end of this week i hope to order our crib and by this time next week i will be posting whether it's a boy or a girl and our next md appointment in wednesday and we get to hear the heart beat for the first time. i can't wait!!! busy week next week.


did anyone get a chance to watch American Idol? we watched tuesdays and tonights episode all together. i have to admit that i skipped thru alot of the performances. i was not at all impressed with some of the contestants. but i do have a fav and he has been my favorite since day one.

GO DANNY!!


2 comments :

  1. Congrats!! :) Just noticed the Auburn shirt - War Eagle! I'm from Alabama too! :)

    I love hearing the song "Love is not a Fight". They sang it at church during our FireProof marriage series. Great song!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You look so cute!

    I love love Danny! He is my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...