Monday, December 1, 2008

TGIM...

Thank Goodness It's Monday...finally my week is over at work and i get the next seven days off!! praise God for 7 on 7 off!!! now i get to start to putting up Christmas decorations (while listening to Christmas music), start on Christmas cards, and catch up on my DVR. that sure seems like a lot to do in only a week, but i think i can manage. maybe i can get the hubby to help me out:) tomorrow i'm hoping to take a break from all the decorating to go out with some of the girls from work and see Four Christmases. i hear it's really funny. i'll try and post some pics later when i get all the decorations up.

oh i forgot to mention...please go and check out lianna's blog. she is giving away some of her Christmas cards and tags (i have to tell you that are soooo cute) and she's having a Christmas door tour. i hope everyone can join in!!

2 comments :

  1. Ahhh....thank you for participating and passing the word along. To be honest, I have put up ANY Christmas decorations yet...but that is my goal this weekend!! I'm going to try and not plan ANHYTHING else so I can get it all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mis-typed...I HAVEN'T put up ANY decorations :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...