Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Door Tour

my blogger friend lianna is hosting a Christmas door tour and i thought i would share my pic.


you can't tell, but when i took this picture it was dark outside. i don't know why it looks so bright!! i'm not to wild about my camera. maybe santa will bring me a new one this year:) i had a few more pics that i wanted to post but they didn't turn out that great.

my favorite thing about the porch is my new porch trees. my friend stephanie called me a couple of weeks ago and told me she found these nice, cheap, and already pre-lit trees and they came two in a box. the price...$40.00 (not that bad)!! i went out that same day and purchased them. but i must admit they are SO top heavy and every time the wind blows they come crashing down, oh well, there still cute:)

i hope to post some of my tree within the next couple of days:)

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for participating!! I love your little trees and all the garland...VERY PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...