Friday, December 19, 2008

It's About Time!

well it's about time i post some of my christmas pics. i just realized that christmas is less than a week away and i haven't posted any pics yet. i hope it's not to late:) i didn't go crazy this year with all the decorations, probably because i was so ticked off that my christmas tree (which i've only had for a year) has a short in the wire and 4 of the branches lights blink off and on about every two minutes. oh and i almost forgot...there are 3 branches where the lights don't even come on (needless to say i had to turn the tree around so no one could see the unlit part). soooo disappointing:(

please don't be alarmed...i know my living room is painted blue. (another blog for another day)!!


this is my favorite ornament. i bought it our gift shop at work. it's the last one they had left. i wish i had a few more like him to decorate on the the tree.








2 comments :

  1. Ohhhh....I love your nativity!! that is seriously one of the coolest ones I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nativity scene you have...the lighting on the table makes it all seem so realistic :)

    And thanks for your previous post about my Kindle...we are over $1000 now on this prize! YAH!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...