Tuesday, January 22, 2013

project 365 {week 1}

Okay y'all I'm going to try and attempt this again. Last year kinda' fell apart after Jaxon was born, but I'm going to make a better effort this time around. As of right now I'm taking pictures of both the boys separately. I may or may not keep doing it that way. I'm also using this app on my iPhone called Red Stamp, I'm not sure if I will continue to use it, but I'm just playing around with it until I find what works best for me. I want so desperately to use my DSLR camera, but that's just not going to happen all the time. My iPhone is always handy when those cute but brief moments come along. My plan is to post these on Tuesdays. I really hope that I can stick with it this time because I would love to have a book of these printed out at the end of the year.

Y'all let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions on what you use for your Project 365.














No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...