Monday, January 21, 2013

It's a balancing act

I can't believe it's been a month since I last blogged. I have to say it's kinda' been nice. As much as I wanted to get posts together about our Christmas break, I just felt this urge to "let go" of the blog and BE with my family.

I've been blogging for over 4 1/2 years and I've enjoyed every minute of it. I'm not going to lie, it's been hard trying to figure out where blogging comes into place since having baby #2. But I do know that I want to keep this up even if no one reads it but me and my family. I love having a place of my own on the Internet and being able to share what goes on with my family while still not sharing every small detail of our lives. I love that I can look back and see how God worked a miracle for Clay and I when trying to conceive Bryson. And how it was His timing that made all the difference. I love to look at those sweet pictures of B and remember that at one time not so long ago he was little once too. And in the future I'm going to cherish looking over this blog and remembering when the boys were little and all I did was wonder how I was going to make it through the day.

I know at some point the boys are going to have a voice of their own about what I share and what I don't share about them on this blog. And as their mother I will respect their wishes. Maybe when that day comes (and I know it will quickly approach very soon), I will start blogging privately. I don't what the future holds, but I'm learning that I need to live in "this moment!" I have to learn to just let things go. If I don't blog for a week that's okay. I can't expect to do it all and still be the wife and mother that my family needs. And for me, that is whats important.

Life is a balancing act. And I'll find my groove, eventually! :)

Happy Monday Y'all!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...