Saturday, September 1, 2012

Football Season is Here!!

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

The most wonderful time of the year is here y'all! College football season is here and in full swing already! If y'all read my blog then you know my love for college football. Here in the South we love our SEC football. And I LOVE my Auburn Tigers!!! I'm really looking forward to this season. I know my Auburn Tigers aren't in contention for the SEC Title and I don't expect them to win the National Championship, but I am excited that we are planning to take Bryson to his first Auburn football game. Eeek! I can't wait for him to experience his first Tigers game.

And of course with this time of year comes my favorite season, FALL! I love everything about it. The cooler weather, the colors on the trees, Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks (ha!), all the holidays that are ahead, and a million more things I won't bore you with.   

Bryson's loving his new Auburn shirt. He says it's just like his daddy's!

 I've got several things ordered for the boys to wear this year. Even if we don't make it to every game I still like to get them dressed up for game days on Saturdays. It's so much fun getting to dress up TWO. ;)

Clay and I are hoping to make it to the Auburn vs. Texas A&M game. I'm excited that we added Missouri and Texas A&M to the SEC. We give y'all a BIG SEC WELCOME! Auburn's schedule is jam packed this year. Lots of great home games that I hope we can make!

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous about tonight's game vs Clemson. Orange verses Orange in the Georgia Dome. I'll be on pins and needles all night!

HAPPY GAME DAY Y"ALL!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...