Thursday, June 21, 2012

Six Years

Last Sunday not only did we celebrated Father's Day around our house, but Clay and I also celebrated six years of marriage.

Clay and I dated for 2 1/2 years before we got married. 

On June 17, 2006 I married my best friend. And someone I have been able to count on everyday for the last two thousand one hundred and ninety days.   


We have been through a lot these last six years. 

But there isn't another person  in the world that I would want by my side. Holding my hand, sharing in the laughter and the tears.  

Not only did I marry a wonderful husband, but he's an amazing father. It's so true what people say, the day you have your children, you will see your husband in a whole new light. It's a bond that you share that can never be broken. 

Happy Anniversary Clay! I love you more today than ever before. You are my best friend and my rock! I can't imagine what my life would be like without you. 

I love you!
Jen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...