Friday, June 22, 2012

Birthday Party Fun

Our sweet nephew Owen turned TWO on Monday! My SIL and BIL celebrated his birthday this past Saturday. Jessica did a Dr. Seuss theme and it turned out so cute. I hate I didn't get any pictures of her decorations. I'm thinking that's what I'm going to do for Jaxon's first birthday, but I still have lots of time to think about that!

I love that Bryson and Owen have become such sweet friends and love playing with each other. Every time they are together you can't keep them apart.

Owen and his mommy and daddy opening his gifts. At one point Bryson was all up in those presents. I am constantly getting on to him about trying to open other peoples gifts. But when he saw that Owen was getting Cars and Toy Story stuff he just couldn't resist.

Me and my sweet boy! He was so red faced from playing in the bouncy house. We couldn't get him out of that thing. 

Bryson thought he would be a little risk taker and come down head first. Ha! And Owen always has the sweetest grin on his face.

Right before we were about to head home I realized I hadn't gotten a picture of Jaxon. And naturally he was crying and ready to get home so he could eat and go to sleep. 

This picture makes me laugh. The boys driving Emma and Anna around. These are two little twin girls that go to my FIL's church. They were so adorable and loved being pulled around by the boys. 

I hate I didn't get a picture of the birthday boy by himself. But at this age it's so hard to get one. Especially when there was so much fun going on. 

Happy 2nd Birthday Owen! We love you!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...