Tuesday, June 19, 2012

project 365: week twenty-four

June 10: Bryson's new favorite place to hang out in the mornings while watching TV. 

June 11: Gigi's church was having VBS this week and she wanted B to go. This was his first time at VBS and he was so excited about going!!

June 12: Jaxon's starting to swat/grab at things. His favorite toy right now is the parrot on his green playmat

June 13: At the doctor for his 2 month well visit. This was right before he got his shots. :(

Jun 14: Bryson's last night of VBS. He was so excited that me and his daddy and baby brother were all there to see him. 

June 15: A BIG "Thank You" to my in-laws for keeping the boys so Clay and I could have one night away to celebrate our anniversary. It was pure bliss! But I missed my boys. 

June 16: Me and my big boy at Owen's birthday party. I don't think I've ever seen his face so red. He and Owen had so much fun in the bouncy house. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...