Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Clay

Happy 29th Birthday...

to my baby's daddy!!!


This is an old picture of Clay and Bryson, but it's one of my favorites. I didn't get a good pic of my boy's today, so I thought I would post this one. Clay this is your first birthday as a daddy...I hope it's been wonderful for you! He love's you so much. He even made his daddy a sweet card (with a little help from his mommy)!!

For Clay's birthday he decided he wanted us to spend the day together since we don't get to do that very often. Anytime we go out it's usually around dinner time.

We've been wanting to see this movie since it came out! We love Kevin James and Adam Sandler. Their movies are always pretty funny :) And their humor is hilarious!!! The movie was great and to my surprise the language was not bad.


We had an early dinner at Momma Goldberg's! This is one of my favorite places to eat. They have one of these in Auburn and when I was there I was a frequent customer. Momma's Love on sourdough with an order of Momma's Nachos. Yummy!!!

Clay has been dying for a strawberry cake from Dreamcakes and since the smallest cake they make feeds 16 and it was just us eating it I thought their strawberry cupcakes would be a better idea. You can see from the bottom left corner that Clay devoured one before we made it to the interstate. This is where I ordered Bryson's cake from. I can't wait to see it!!!

Ya'll if you are ever around the Birmingham area, Momma G's and Dreamcakes are two of the best places in town. It's a good thing I live 30 miles away. I'd be as big as a whale if I lived any closer.

Clay I love you very much and I hope you had a wonderful day! I can't believe next year you'll be the BIG 30!!! Because that means in 5 months I also be the BIG 30! hahaha!!! Honey I love you and I can't wait to spend 50 more birthday's with you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...