Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bryson's First Year

I can't believe one year ago today I was getting a call from my doctor telling me we would be having Bryson a day early! I remember that day like it was yesterday! I was so nervous, excited, scared, and every other emotion you could think of. I couldn't sleep a wink that night at the hospital. The anticipation for the next day just consumed my every thought. Wondering what he would look like...would he have dark hair like me when I was born, would he have his Aunt Erica's nose like we thought he might, would I be a good mom, scared because he was coming early, would he love me????

I never would have dreamed that a year later I could love someone so much.

I made a slide show with some of the pictures we have taken of Bryson over the last year. I wanted to play it at his party but we had a few glitches and so it didn't get finished in time. That's probably a good thing since I cry everytime I watch it. I know I've said this over and over but ya'll I can't believe how fast this year has flown by.

Words can't even tell ya'll what a joy and blessing he has been! God has really blessed Clay and I and our family with such a special little boy. I thank God everyday for allowing me to be his mommy.

I apologize...the video is kinda' long, but if you have time I hope you get a chance to watch it.


1 comment :

  1. really impressed with the video! You did a great job! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...