Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Fun

I hope ya'll had as much fun on the 4th as we did. We started the morning at my father-in-law's church and finished off with good food, fun with the family, and fantastic fireworks!! I can't believe I didn't take one single picture of the food or more family pictures. Honestly, I was just trying to enjoy this time with my family and boy did we have a blast!!!


This was right when we got over to my in-laws. He hadn't had a nap yet and I wanted to make sure he was well rested for his big pool day.

Bryson with his PawPaw

FINALLY! Just chill'n in the water

Family Beach Ball

Watching the family play with the Big Beach Ball. He followed that ball the entire time they played.

Love'n him some watermelon! The boy couldn't get enough. When he was finished with that piece, he was literally screaming for another one...what a mess!!

Taking a break from the water. This is my favorite picture!!! Notice his legs are crossed...he sits like that all the time. It's so cute :)

Sitting with Nana watching the fireworks. Bryson was in amazement. I was afraid he would get scared with the loud noise from the fireworks, but he would just stiffin his legs and twirl his arms and start laughing and giggling.


The fireworks the boys did were great. They were so big! What a great way to end the perfect Independence Day!!
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!


1 comment :

  1. LOVE the precious picture with his hands and legs crossed. Can't believe he'll soon be one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...