Thursday, July 9, 2009

We're Having A Baby This Month!!!

35 weeks and 1 day!!
Bryson is the size of a honeydew melon!!

i just keep getting later and later with my bump posts. there has been alot going on this week. i have been to see the doctor twice and we will be having a baby this month. the 22nd will be the official due date unless my little man decides he would like to make his appearance a little sooner. my liver enzymes went back up and my md consulted with some other md's and they came to the conclusion that we will deliver at 37 weeks no later :) EEEEKKKK!!!! i can't tell you how excited we are to see our little buddy.

we actually got an estimated weight on Bryson this week. as of last wednesday my sweet baby boy weighs around 5.5lbs. clay and i got a chance to see him again and he looks so cramped in my belly. he looks very uncomfortable :(

sunday will be my last day of work and i hope to be a little better with my postings. i have some pictures of bryson's nursery that i want to show ya'll.

7 comments :

  1. CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and best of luck to you and your family. Very exciting. For a little extra perspective, you might want to check out this brief video -- ahamoment.com/pg/moments/view/1570 -- it's the "aha moment" experienced by one woman at the birth of her first child. I think you'll enjoy it.

    Thanks
    jack@ahamoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! let's see those nursery pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE HAVING A BABY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am praying and I can't wait to see his precious face!!!

    Hugs,
    kendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute...Congratualtions...
    enjoying your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats I heard he's here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...