Wednesday, July 1, 2009

34 Weeks and No Picture:(

just a quick update!! so today i am 34 weeks! i can't believe how fast my pregnancy is flying by. i know it's been a while since i last posted, but i'm trying my hardest to get some last minute things accomplished before we get ready for this little bundle of joy to enter our lives.

i had my weekly appointment with the md today. not such great news :( during my non-stress test i started contracting and i was a fingertip dilated. of course my md sent me down to labor & delivery to try and stop the contractions. she got them under control and then told me the dreaded news. BED REST for the rest of the week and then i will come in for another blood pressure check and blood work on monday and if it's elevated i will continue to be on bed rest until 37 weeks or until our little guy decides to come on his own. PRAISE JESUS that He blessed me with a job where i work 7 on 7 off. this week is my week off and if all goes the way i plan (which is not always the case) next week will be my last week of work!! so if you don't mind say a little prayer for me this week that all goes well on monday and i will be able to finish out my last week as planned.

i promise to post my last week and this week's belly pics. but after being at the hospital for over 6 hours i was just too exhausted to have my picture taken, plus i have a new haircut and it just wasn't doing it's thing today. ladies you might know what i'm talking about!!

5 comments :

  1. :(! i'm sorry the haircut wasn't cooperating on top of the bed rest orders that's just not a good combo! hope to see you on your last week before the baby arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I want to see the new haircut. Well even if bed rest isn't in your plan, enjoy bc once he gets here bed rest is non exisistent:) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying!! Praying that sweet baby stays put for a little while longer, and that his Momma doesn't go crazy on bed rest =)
    Hugs,
    kendra =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait for that little boy to get here :) i also want to see your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless your heart Jennifer...at least he is still healthy and praise Jesus you've made it this far! I'll be praying!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...